Friday, 4 November 2016

Power of Transmog: Celestial Knight


So after a long time away from WoW I started toying with the idea of having a peek for old time's sake. Because I'm still in the daydreaming nostalgia phase of maybe giving the game one more try, I'm hoping that by posting the list of transmog sets I'll never collect will satiate my desire to roam Azeroth once again.

Thus I present you, a set I dubbed Celestial Knight. I hope that those of you playing, enjoy it. Here is the item list:

  • Helmet of Winged Triumph
  • Pauldrons of Conviction
  • Brilliant Burnished Cloak
  • Brick Breastplate
  • August Celestials Tabard
  • Gauntlets of the Holy Warrior
  • Girdle of the Holy Warrior
  • Brick Legplates
  • Greatboots of the Holy Warrior
  • Calamity's Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Legionnaire (Galaxy's Edge Book 1)

When Nick Cole, and Jason Anspach started their endeavour of making "Making Star Wars Great Again", over at Galactic Outlaws . I...