Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Winners of the first week of Arktoons

Photo: Arktoons

With all 30 comics now published in the first week since the launch of Arktoons, I decided it's time to take a look back, and declare winners. First by day, and then by genre. This is of course all subjective, and based after my own taste, so feel free to disagree with my choices, and tell me in the comments why some other comic should win. You can also agree, I won't mind.

First, my winners by day of the week:

Wednesday

The Hammer of Freedom

Thursday

Ascendant: Star Spangled Squadron

Friday

Shade

Saturday

Quantum Mortis

Sunday

Swan Knight Saga

Monday

Gun Ghoul

Tuesday

The Awakener


And my winners by genre:

Action

Alt★Hero: Q

Comedy

Big Bear's Big Comic

Drama

Chuck Dixon Presents: War

Fantasy

A Throne of Bones

Sci-fi

Quantum Mortis

Superhero

Shade

Supernatural

Midnight's War

No comments:

Post a Comment