Sunday, December 20, 2020

Paladin I/12: Make Paladins Great Again



Even as a child I always loved stories about brave knights saving the princesses from the evil. Were it not for those children stories I probably would never cared much about reading books.

To this day, I love a good story about knights doing their thing: fighting evil, keeping faith, protecting the innocent, and helping those in need.

As I started playing videogames, Paladins were natural successors of the knight archetype.

And I believe there are not enough stories about Paladins these days. There are some, but they are few and far between. To remedy this, I decided to start creating new crusaders, knights and paladins in HeroForge.

To kick things off, I decided to create 12 Paladins in honor of the Twelve Peers. 

Who knows, maybe it inspires others to Make Paladins Great Again.

Here's the link to the Paladin in the above picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment